Rapid population growth coupled with revised regulatory mandates and aging infrastructure make maintaining high standards for the future of water facilities an on-going challenge. Infrastructure Solutions Group is an industry leader in all areas of water supply, treatment, storage, distribution and regulatory compliance.
Infrastructure Solution Group’s drinking water experts and engineers work with our clients to find and implement reliable, cost-effective solutions to meet current and future needs.
Our engineers have years of experience with all drinking water funding agencies including:
- United States Department of Agriculture Rural Development
- Community Development Block Grant
- Oklahoma Water Resources Board Loan and Grant Programs
- Department of Environmental Quality State Revolving Fund
- Arkansas Natural Resources Commission Grants and Loans
- Indian Health Service
We assist our clients in obtaining the right combination of funding to implement all sizes of projects.
As a trusted partner, Infrastructure Solutions Group combines our engineering expertise, efficiency, and customer service to deliver a successful project on schedule and within budget.
- Hydraulic Analysis
- Master Plans
- Capital Improvement Plans
- Engineering Reports and Regulatory Compliance
- Surface Water Intake Structures
- Infiltration Galleries
- Test Well Evaluation
- Public Water Supply Production Wells
- Traditional Surface Water Treatment: Chemical Coagulation, Flocculation, Sedimentation and Filtration
- Low Pressure Membrane Systems: Microfiltation and Ultrafiltration
- High Pressure Membrane Systems: Nanofiltration and Reverse Osmosis
- Chemical Oxidation
- Arsenic, Iron and Manganese Removal
- Chloramine Conversion
- Residuals Management
- High Service Pump Stations
- Storage Facilities
- Ground and Elevated Storage Tanks
- Booster Pump Stations
- Surface Water Treatment Rule
- Disinfection By-product Rule
- Arsenic, Lead, Copper and Total Coliform Rules