Infrastructure Solutions Group has provided continuous engineering services to our clients since 1943. We take extreme pride in providing quality and economical solutions in a timely manner for all transportation challenges. Infrastructure Solutions Group has earned the trust of municipalities, counties and state for our quality transportation engineering services. Our expertise in transportation design, bridges, bridge inspection, and pedestrian and alternative transportation projects runs deep. From pre-planning funding and design through construction and review, Infrastructure Solutions Group will be your expert partner.
Our local familiarity and technical expertise, coupled with a strong commitment to effective project management and sensitivity to cost and schedule constraints has made Infrastructure Solutions Group a leader in the area of client satisfaction.
We have an outstanding record of continuing growth and providing top quality and timely services to our clients. Infrastructure Solutions Group staff is composed of professional engineers. designers, drafters, technical assistants and support personnel. The growth and reputation of our firm are the direct outcome of individual efforts and close cooperation by all of our associates.
- Highways, Interstates and Turnpikes
- County Roads and City Streets
- New Alignments and Realignments
- Local and Collector Roads
- Street Enhancements
- Utility Relocations
- Steel Beam Bridge Design
- Prestressed Ridge Beam Design
- Reinforced and Prestressed Concrete Box Girders
- Retaining Walls
- Reinforced Concrete Box Culverts
- Superstructure Repair and Replacement
- Substructure and Scour Repairs
- Hydraulic and Grade Separation
- Off-System and On-System
- Truss Bridges
- Safe Routes to School
- Walking Trails and Bikeways
- Combined-Use Facilities
- ADA-Compliant Facilities