From petroleum storage tank sites to waste improvements to dry cleaners, Infrastructure Solutions Group has delineated contamination, designed remedies, and implemented cleanups of sites affected by a wide range of contaminants. Infrastructure Solutions Group understands that variations in soils, groundwater conditions, contaminants and other factors play a major role in determining the best technology for a remediation project.
When remediation is needed, Infrastructure Solutions Group performs a complete site characterization and risk assessment, then designs a system to clean the site to proper levels.
Infrastructure Solutions Group also performs non-intrusive geophysical surveys allowing the measurement of geologic features, in-situ engineering properties and detection of hidden cultural features.
Infrastructure Solutions Group’s thorough understanding of local, state, and federal environmental regulations help public and commercial clients obtain permits governing air and water quality, wastewater discharge, stormwater management and solid and hazardous waste. Our expertise in managing compliance risk can remove roadblocks that stand in the way of constructing new facilities and expanding existing ones.
ENVIRONMENTAL GEOLOGY and HYDROGEOLOGY
- Monitoring Well Design and Installation
- Chemical and Hydrogeological Data Analysis
- Conceptual Hydrogeologic Modeling
- Detailed Site Characterization and Subsurface Investigations
- Ground Water and Soil Remediation
- System Design and Installation
- RCRA Corrective Action and Closure
- Waste Disposal Management
- Landfill Post-Closure Monitoring
- Location of Buried Waste and Utilities
- Depth to Groundwater and Bedrock
- Contaminant Plume Delineation
- Archeological Studies
- Downhole “E-Logging”
- Karst (Sinkhole) Investigations